Scrutinizer Central is a FileMaker add-on that provides an API for real-time developer intelligence. Finally your FileMaker solutions can know everything there is to know about themselves.
Scrutinizer Central comes loaded with several Scrutinizer records that allow you to things like getting a list of accounts in a file, the auto-enter calculation for a specific field or the theme and table occurrence associated with each layout in a file.
You can extend Scrutinizer Central by adding your own Scrutinizer actions. Use the actions included as templates to get started!
You are welcome to contact CamelCase data if you need help getting the most out of Scrutinizer Central:
• Custom Scrutinizer actions
• Complete workflows and tools using Scrutinizer Central
Scrutinizer Central can be added either to each solution file, or to dedicated developer utility files.
Scrutinizer Central has been localized into English, French, German, Spanish and Swedish.
Update v. 1.1.0 (2022-07-01):
Adds server-side execution when hosted on FileMaker Server 19.5 or later.
Update v. 2.0.0 (2023-02-14):
- Adds a new option to force to run locally, not on server, for the current file.
- Adds a new option to cache the output from Save a Copy as XML so as to be able to scrutinize without having to generate the output from Save a Copy as XML each time. When using this option, the output is saved in a ScrutinizerCentral subfolder to the Documents folder (either locally or on server, depending on where Save a Copy as XML runs).
- Includes a few new Scrutinizer actions.
Update v. 2.0.1 (2023-02-28):
Corrects the sample XSLT "Fields with optional auto-enter texts" so as to return valid JSON.
© CamelCase data, 2022-2023.
Scrutinizer Central is provided as is. It has been developed for FileMaker 19.4.2 but may or may not work with future version of FileMaker. In particular, the Scrutinizer actions included may not work due to changes in the output of Save a Copy as XML in the future.